- 2 lbs Beef (ground beef or loin tips)
- 2 16oz cans Beans (pinto, kidney, black, navy all work fine)
- 2 14.5oz cans diced Tomatoes
- 1 4oz can Green Chili (Anaheim Peppers)
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Crisco or Butter
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 Bloom of Garlic
- Salt – to taste
- 1 tbsp Masa Flour to thicken – if desired
In a large pot, add 2 TBS butter, heat then brown burger or loin tips until cooked. Add remaining ingredients (wet ingredients first) to a boil and enjoy. Additional cooking time will help to deepen the flavor.
Total time <30 minutes.