- 1 – 3 oz box orange Jello
- 1 – 3 oz box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 – 8 oz container Cool-Whip
- 1 – 14 oz can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- Combine boiling water and orange jello in a large bowl and whisk to dissolve jello. Add cold water and rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Blend in vanilla pudding mix slowly, until fully incorporated and rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix in Cool-Whip, marshmallows and oranges. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.